Watersports Activity Holidays
Adventure Sports watersports activity Holidays in St.Tropez, France
Our Watersports Activity Holidays are Perfect for Beginners, Singles Holidays, Group Holidays, Family holidays. Families with Teenagers, Wakeboarding holidays. Hen weekends and multi activity breaks or activity only sessions in France. Powerboat training and charter.
Watersports activity holidays in France. An adventure on the warm sunny Mediterranean Sea, in the exclusive Gulf of St.Tropez, Cote d’Azur. South of France. Enjoy millionaire style watersports activity holidays in an affordable and accessible way. UK based, friendly English people. Adventure Sports St.Tropez have been providing watersports activity holidays in France and UK for over 30 years.
We are a smaller company that specialises in more personal, one to one tuition. Our unrivalled enthusiasm and experience will encourage success and achievement. Fabulous location, great weather and quality activities. Flexible programme plus our expert weather interpretation and local knowledge, result in perfect activity days in the best conditions. Virtually a bespoke holiday with flexibility to choose your own transport or your own accommodation. We are vocational teachers and take pride in what we do.
- Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Monoskiing
- Wakesurfing, Wakeskating, Kneeboarding
- Powerboating, Jetskiing, Coastal Safaris
- Diving, Swimming, Snorkelling
- Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Mountain Biking, Coasteering
What we Provide
- An Adventure in the South of France that’s different every day.
- An active, healthy holiday where you can learn new skills and meet new friends.
- Tuition by experienced British qualified English speaking water sports instructors.
- All the equipment and we organise all the adventure and activity. We do not use subcontractors.
- A unique blend of quality activities, not found at large centres, at no extra cost.
- More individual attention and customer care with smaller activity groups.
- A beautiful, famous location frequented by equally beautiful and famous people.
- Accommodation in stunning marina. Water, boats and beautiful gardens.
- A true Mediterranean climate, hot and sunny nearly all the time.
- Local transport often travelling by boat sometimes including night passages.
WaterSports Activity Holidays France