Adventure Sports watersports activity holidays in St.Tropez, France
Our Watersports Activity Holidays are Perfect for Beginners, Solo Traveller Holidays, Group Holidays, Family holidays. Families with Teenagers, Wakeboarding holidays. Stag weekends and Hen weekends, multi activity breaks or activity only sessions in France. Powerboat rental and powerboat charter. We provide a great selection of daily activities – all included on our holidays, but also available to book individually.
Watersports activity holidays in France, and water sport activities in France. An adventure on the warm sunny Mediterranean Sea, in the exclusive Gulf of St.Tropez, Cote d’Azur. South of France. Enjoy millionaire style watersports activity holidays in an affordable and accessible way. Friendly, fully qualified, English owners and staff. Adventure Sports St Tropez provide watersports activity holidays and one-off and bespoke water sport activity sessions, offering a wealth of adventurous and exciting activities for all to try. From the absolute beginner to the more experienced – all are welcome! For our holidays all activities, tuition, equipment and accommodation are included, and we can also provide transfers to and from Nice aiport.
We are a smaller company that specialises in more personal, one to one tuition. Our unrivalled enthusiasm and experience will encourage success and achievement. Fabulous location, great weather and quality activities. Flexible programme plus our expert weather interpretation and local knowledge, result in perfect activity days in the best conditions. Virtually a bespoke holiday with flexibility to choose your own transport or your own accommodation. We are vocational teachers and take pride in what we do, and in providing you an extremely enjoyable holiday. But don’t just take our word for it – take a look at what our customers have been saying about us.
Activities – do them all in a holiday week, or just come for a day and try one or two!
- Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Monoskiing
- Wakesurfing, Wakeskating, Kneeboarding, Omnia boarding
- Powerboating, Jetskiing, Boat trips
- Diving, Swimming, Snorkelling, Subwing
- Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding
What we Provide
- An Adventure in the South of France that’s different every day.
- An active, healthy holiday where you can learn new skills and meet new friends.
- Tuition by experienced British qualified English speaking water sports instructors.
- All the equipment and we organise all the adventure and activity. We do not use subcontractors.
- A unique blend of quality activities, not found at large centres, at no extra cost.
- More individual attention and customer care with smaller activity groups.
- A beautiful, famous location frequented by equally beautiful and famous people.
- Accommodation in stunning marina. Water, boats and beautiful gardens.
- A true Mediterranean climate, hot and sunny nearly all the time.
- Local transport often travelling by boat sometimes including night passages.
WaterSports Activity Holidays France