Wakesurfing or Wakeboarding in the Bay of St Tropez
Get out on the water for a wakesurfing or wakeboarding experience behind our Super Air Nautique 210!
Suitable for Beginners to Advanced • Ages 8+ • Between 1-3 hours • Qualified instructor
Between 1-3 hours
Get out on the water and experience the excitement of wakesurfing or wakeboarding behind our Super Air Nautique 210.
You’ll meet us at the pontoon then be taken out into the beautiful Bay of St. Tropez. After a safety briefing, and on-boat lesson (if required), you’ll be kitted up with brand new equipment – bouyancy aid and wakeboard or wakesurf, and a shorty wetsuit if required. You’ll then jump into the water for your session.
Once the session is over, we’ll take you back to the meeting point, where there is a quayside cafe – perfect for an after session coffee & croissant!
It is recommended you book 30 minutes of boat time for each participant (minimum 1 hour in total). If tuition is required, this will give everyone at least 15 minutes of “in the water” time. If tuition isn’t required, then you’ll have more time in the water!
Included: Fuel surcharge, skipper fee, wakeboards, wakesurf boards, bouyancy aids, shorty wetsuits, neoprene shorts
Not included: Towels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.