Wakesurfing, Wakeboarding or Inflatable Towable session in the Bay of St Tropez
Get out on the water for a wakesurfing, wakeboarding or Inflatable Towable experience behind our Super Air Nautique 210!
Suitable for Beginners to Advanced • Ages 8+ • Between 1-5 hours • Qualified instructor
Between 1-5 hours
Get out on the water for an exciting wakesurfing, wakeboarding or inflatable towables experience behind our Super Air Nautique 210!
The Activity Options
Let us know at the time of booking which activity option you’d like. For longer bookings feel free to choose more than one / all the activities.
Wakesurfing or Wakeboarding
After a safety briefing, and on-boat lesson (if required), you’ll be kitted up wiith a bouyancy aid and wakeboard or wakesurf, and a shorty wetsuit if required. You’ll then jump into the water for your session.
It is recommended you book 30 minutes of boat time for each participant (minimum 1 hour in total). If tuition is required, this will give everyone at least 15 minutes of “in the water” time. If tuition isn’t required, then you’ll have more time in the water!
Alternatively, use your time for exciting rides above our inflatable towables (aka “tubes”). We have 2, 3 and 4 person towables available.
Once the session is over, we’ll take you back to the meeting point, where there is a quayside cafe – perfect for an after session coffee & croissant!
Included: Fuel surcharge, skipper fee, all water sports equipment, bouyancy aids, shorty wetsuits.
Not included: Towels, drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.