Private Boat Charter in the Bay of St Tropez
Enjoy a half day private boat charter in the Bay of Saint Tropez. The tour is fully tailored – you can choose where to go within the Bay of Saint Tropez, and how long we stay in each place. We can bring Stand Up Paddleboards for no extra charge.
A typical itinerary could be as follows:
Stop At: Port Grimaud, Grimaud, French Riviera – Cote d’Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur
Visit the picturesque canals of Port Grimuad, also known as ‘The Little Venice of France’ and hop off to explore the village. Option to stop for lunch or an ice cream or beer!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Tropez Harbor, Saint-Tropez, French Riviera – Cote d’Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur
Stop off in Saint Tropez harbour, visit the shops, have a drink and check out on the amazing super yachts, super cars and super people 🙂
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Plage des Canebiers, Saint-Tropez, French Riviera – Cote d’Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur
Visit Baie de Canebiers, also known as ‘Millionaires Bay’. Moor up and enjoy a swim, snorkel or paddleboard around the boat.
Duration: 2 hours
- Duration: 4hrs
- Fitness level required: low.
- Bring stuff to swim in if you want to jump in the sea!
- Bring a towel and sun cream.
- Feel free to bring snacks / drinks / picnic for the boat. We have a coolbox on board.
- Fuel surcharge
- Skipper fee
- Stand Up Paddleboards
What’s not included?
- Lunch – We can stop somewhere for lunch, or you can bring a picnic to eat on the boat.
- Wakeboarding or other towed sports. If you want to include those, please see: Private Boat Charter and Water sports in Bay of St Tropez . Alternatively, we offer “pay as you go” for €30 extra per 15 minutes. The extra cost is due to fuel consumption of these activities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.