Wakeboarding or Water Skiing Session in the Bay of St Tropez
Get out on the water and learn to wakeboard or water ski with a BWSW (British Water ski and Wakeboarding) qualified coach. We specialise in teaching absolute beginners up to intermediate level. For the more experienced, you can just book a set with us and do your own thing.
You’ll meet us at the pontoon then be taken out into the beautiful Bay of St. Tropez. After a safety briefing, and on-boat lesson, you’ll be kitted up with brand new equipment – bouyancy aid and wakeboard or skis, and a shorty wetsuit if required. You’ll then jump into the water for your 15 minute session. Tips for improvement will be provided throughout. We’ll then take you back to the meeting point, where there is a quayside cafe – perfect for an after session coffee & croissant!
Duration of trip depends on how many taking part. Each participant receives 15 minutes in the water. Additional to this there is tuition time, changeover between participants, and getting to and from our departure point. For example, the total experience for two participants will last approximately 1hr15mins-1hr30mins. For six participants the total activity will last 2hrs30mins+
- Duration: 1hr – 3hrs (depending on number of participants).
- In the water time: 15 minutes per participant
- Fitness level required: low – medium.
- Bring stuff to swim in! you will get wet.
- Bring a towel and sun cream.
- Water skis
- Buoyancy aid
- Wetsuit (not often required as water is warm!)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.