Private 2hr Boat Charter of the Bay of St Tropez
Enjoy a private 2 hour boat charter in the Bay of Saint Tropez.
A typical itinerary could be as follows:
Start at: Marines de Cogolin. Cogolin, French Riviera – Cote d’Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur
Head to: St. Tropez Harbour, Saint-Tropez, French Riviera – Cote d’Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur. We’ll take a quick trip to the harbour, checking out the amazing boats and the quayside bars and restaurants.
Head to: Plage des Graniers, , Saint-Tropez, French Riviera – Cote d’Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur
We’ll head out of the harbour, past St Tropez cemetary and the Citadel, and into the secluded bay of Plage des Graniers. There exists the opportunity for a quick swim / snorkel.
Head to: Plage des Canebiers, Saint-Tropez, French Riviera – Cote d’Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur
Visit Baie de Canebiers, also known as ‘Millionaires Bay’.
Head to: Port Grimaud, Grimaud, French Riviera – Cote d’Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur
Visit the picturesque canals of Port Grimuad, also known as ‘The Little Venice of France’.
- Duration: 2hrs
- Fitness level required: low
- Bring stuff to swim in if you’re going in the sea!
- Bring a towel and sun cream.
- Fuel surcharge
- Skipper fee
What’s not included?
- Drinks and Snacks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event.