Week-long Adventure Sports holiday in St Tropez
Come and experience a watersports adventure on the warm sunny Mediterranean Sea, in the exclusive Gulf of Saint Tropez, Cote d’Azur, with a Trip Advisor ‘Certificate of Excellence’ award winning company.
Enjoy millionaire style watersports activity holidays in an affordable and accessible way. Friendly, fully qualified, English owners and staff. Adventure Sports St Tropez provide watersports activity holidays and one-off and bespoke water sport activity sessions, offering a wealth of adventurous and exciting activities for all to try. From the absolute beginner to the more experienced – all are welcome!
For our holidays all activities, tuition, equipment and shared accommodation are included, and we can also provide transfers to and from Nice airport.
We are a smaller company that specialises in more personal, one to one tuition. Our unrivalled enthusiasm and experience will encourage success and achievement. Fabulous location, great weather and quality activities. We are vocational teachers and take pride in what we do, and in providing you an extremely enjoyable holiday. But don’t just take our word for it –take a look at what our customers have been saying about us on TripAdvisor!
- All water sports equipment you’ll be using on the week
- Tuition for all the sports you’ll be partaking in
- Self-catering shared accommodation
- Food / Drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered your choice of a different date or a full refund.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 4 weeks or less before event.