Kayaking around Port Grimaud (known as "The Little Venice of France")
Enjoy a picturesque kayaking trip around Port Grimaud (known as “The Little Venice of France”). Trip includes the canals of Port Grimaud, Port Gimaud village square, and Port Grimaud beach.
You’ll be collected by boat or van at the meeting point and taken to the slipway where we’ll launch the kayaks. We’ll head down La Giscle and around the picturesque canals of Port Grimuad. After an hour of kayaking, we’ll stop for refreshments in Port Grimaud square where they also serve some very good ice creams! After the break we’ll kayak onwards towards Port Grimaud beach where you can stop for a swim and refreshments before heading back to the slipway. Once returned, we’ll drop you back to the meeting area.
- Duration: 3hrs
- Fitness level required: low – medium.
- Bring stuff you don’t mind getting wet. You will get splashed and wet.
- Bring sun cream and some drinking water.
- Buoyancy aids
- Tour leader will bring a dry bag for you to put your valuables in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting wet!
- Bring a towel, suncream, water to drink.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you want to swim at the beach at the end of the trip bring suitable swim stuff.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before even